DON BOSCO’S PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Don Bosco based his system of education on the three pillars of “Reasonableness, Religious conviction and Kindness”. He looked after the youth as a caring father and dedicated himself totally to their welfare. He did not visualize education in isolation from the needs of the community. Vocational guidance, training and job placement were integral to his vision and mission.
Accordingly at Don Bosco College, we believe in:
- An education that is affordable to the average categories of society;
- Creating an educative family of students, staff and management, marked by transparency, mutual respect, constant interaction and caring support;
- Aiming at the integrated development of our students and empowerment of our staff – teaching and non-teaching;
- Building competence and skills for employability and quality of life;
- Inculcating the spiritual and moral value systems that sustain individuals and society;
- Extension services beyond the campus and beyond self.