Issue of Forms:
The form can be obtained from college office for a fee of Rs. 400 rupees. The form can also be downloaded, printed, filled in and posted along with the required documents to the college along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 400 payable to Don Bosco College at Bongaigaon (write full name of the candidate at the back of the draft).
Submission of Forms:
- Forms are to be submitted within the notified dates.
- The originals of all documents are to be produced for verification at the time of submission of forms as well as for open-day interaction with faculty
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- If any statement furnished by the candidate is found to be false at any time, his/her admission will stand cancelled ab initio.
- Admission is granted on the basis of performance at qualifying examination and open-day interaction with members of the faculty.
- Admitted candidates will have their form numbers displayed on the notice board and on the Website of the college. (no names will be displayed)
- Fees must be paid within the due date failing which the offer of admission stands cancelled.
- Admitted candidates should present the counterfoil of fee receipt from the bank for verification to the college office after payment of admission fees.
Documents to be Attached:
Self-attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with the application form:
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate & Registration Card obtained at Class X
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate & Registration Card obtained at Class XII
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from school last attended (to submit original if admission is granted).
- ST/SC/OBC certificate (if applicable).
- Recommendation of the Parish Priest (only for Catholics, must be submitted in original).
- Any other supporting document (NCC/Scout/Guide/Sports/Debate/Quiz/Music/Dance etc.).
- Migration Certificate to be submitted within one month of admission. (Not required for AHSEC students.)